SUPPORT CMK AND MAKE MUSIC HAPPEN
Join Chamber Music Kelowna as a subscriber and experience an outstanding line-up of talent for the 2018/2019 concert season. CMK is grateful for the generous support of its subscribers, donors, granting agencies and sponsors.
Consider adding a tax-deductible contribution to your ticket order this year. Donations help Chamber Music Kelowna support the concert season; enable the organization to support young chamber musicians through scholarships; and provide opportunities for community outreach programs including school concerts, master classes and open rehearsals.
Donations to Chamber Music Kelowna are recognized in the following categories:
Patrons $100 - $249
Benefactors $250 - $499
Partners $500 - $999
Concert Supporter $1,000
Sponsorship opportunities are also available for many of the organization’s activities including concerts, programs and special events.
Did you know that …
- If tickets were the only source of revenue to cover concerts expenses, you would pay more than twice the present ticket cost.
- Chamber Music Kelowna is operated by a volunteer board and committees with contracted staff to assist with artistic programming and operations. With no permanent office space, overhead expenses are kept to a minimum.
- Over 80% of the budget goes directly to pay the artists and concert expenses, while the rest is spent on promotion and advertising, insurance, postage, fees and memberships, and incidental expenses.
- We have operated in the black for our entire history.
- For the more than 50% of our budget that does not come from tickets sales:
- We are indebted to the generosity of public support from The British Columbia Arts Council, the City of Kelowna Arts Foundation, and from a federal Canadian Heritage grant.
- We appreciate local businesses that advertise in our Program and support us.
- We are grateful to you, our faithful audience, for your donations, and for supporting our annual fundraising events.
Enquiries may be made to: info@ChamberMusicKelowna.ca
Please consider giving any amount you feel you can afford to Chamber Music Kelowna this season.
Gifts may be made by cheque or money order to:
Chamber Music Kelowna
PO Box 25093, Mission Park
Kelowna, BC, V1W 3Y2
In appreciation of your donation to Chamber Music Kelowna, you will be recognized in our program.