Only Full Series Subscriptions (five concert packages) and Single Concert Tickets are available according to the plans outlined below. Prices include taxes and handling. Please note: Performances are on various days and evenings of the week. Reserved student seating and single tickets are available on a per concert basis.
Plan A - $150
All 5 Series Concerts - $150
Plan B - $40
Student all 5 Series Concerts - $40
By eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org
RCA Web ticketing: http://rotarycentreforthearts.com/events/category/tickets/list/
Mail subscription and cheque to:
Tickets: Rotary Centre Box Office
421 Cawston Avenue
Kelowna, BC, V1Y 6Z1
Cheques payable to 'Rotary Centre for the Arts'.
FREE RUSH SEATING: for youth 17 years and under. These seats are unreserved and very limited.
NOTE RETURNING TICKETS: If you are unable to attend a Chamber Music Kelowna concert, you may return your tickets to the Rotary Centre for the Arts in person, or by telephone at 250-717-5304, to be eligible for a tax receipt. The deadline for returns is noon of the 'day of the concert.
- SEASON OPENING CONCERT RECEPTION
- Single tickets are reasonably priced
- Subscription packages realize 35% savings over single tickets
- Reserved seating for Subscribers - OWN your seats!
- Subscribers enjoy priority renewal privileges for subsequent seasons
- The friendly and well-informed staff at The Rotary Centre Box Office is eager to accommodate your preferences and will accept payment by cheque, credit card, cash or interac.
- As a subscriber, you will become a member of Chamber Music Kelowna Society
Please visit our venues page for seating charts and more detailed information about the venues.
Evening concerts begin at 7:30 pm. All CMK performances take place in the Mary Irwin Theatre, Rotary Centre for the Arts. Intermission is generally 15 minutes and takes place 45 minutes to one hour into the concert. Refreshments and snacks are available in the lobby of the Rotary Centre for the Arts.
The theatre box office opens 45 minutes prior to concert time.